We are a fast-growing (75+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Focus on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification
- Connect with as many leads as possible and determine if they’re good customer fits
- Educate, answer questions, and send resources to a potential customer
- Creating a market and individual prospect research
- Tracking of the leads, implement follow-ups
- Using HubSpot CRM system to report on progress
Our requirements are:
- Excellent communication skills. You should feel comfortable making calls with people from all over the world.
- Experience in B2B sales (preferably in IT service) is an advantage
- Experience with SaaS businesses is an advantage
- At least 1 year of over performance as an outbound SDR
- Bilingual in Spanish as we serve a lot of LATAM customers
- Austin based
What we offer in return:
- A dynamic and enthusiastic working environment in the Downtown area of Austin
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Highly competitive salary ($46-50k/year) and uncapped commission scheme
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days