We are a fast-growing (50+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leader tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the test coverage for various components of our Frontend applications
- Improve the test framework with focus on maintainability, reliability and speed
- Support frontend development team with emphasis on test automation
- Extend the current unit, integration and functional test coverage
- Troubleshoot test failures
- Work closely with QA and automate manual testing processes when possible
- Develop test data to support either manual or automated testing
Our requirements are:
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend development with emphasis on testing and test automation
- Strong understanding of test frameworks (eg: Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Sinon)
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with developers, product and QA, as well as confidence to clearly call out when an issue has surfaced.
- Technical expertise in React and Node.js software development
- Experience with Git (Github) and CI/CD pipeline execution
Followings are a huge advantage:
- Experience with different CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with snapshot testing
- Experience with device/mobile testing
- Experience with automated end-to-end testing (eg: Cypress, Selenium)
- Experience with docker containers
- Experience with Gherkin syntax and Cucumber
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary and bonus based on performance
- Private health insurance
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days