We are a fast-growing (50+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leader tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
Be a subject matter expert:
- Continuously monitor and identify key market trends
- Continuously monitor the competitive landscape and provide differentiation
- Provide technical expertise to marketing and sales
- Act as a company spokesperson for product-related communications (ex. podcasts, analyst engagements, webinars, speaking engagements)
- Support analyst briefings and press inquiries
Own new self board product rollout and launch plan, including messaging, positioning, customer enablement, etc.
Drive the content roadmap:
Working closely with our content team to help drive new customers and expand existing ones.
- Define and deliver compelling promotional webcasts
- Write thought-provoking blog posts (at least 1 per month)
- Identify and fill gaps in content coverage (by persona, use case, industry etc.) to deliver a range of marketing assets including, but not limited to:
- Product collateral
- Web copy
- Sales tools
Enable the sales team:
- Create relevant and differentiated messaging to support our global sales efforts
- Deliver sales enablement collateral (ex. data sheets, case studies, slide-ware, etc.)
- Be the go-to person for competitive intel
Our requirements are:
At SEON, we are always looking for bright, passionate, and hard-working people who want to grow and develop with the company.
- Creative, out of the box thinker and credible storyteller
- Deep knowledge and experience in positioning SaaS
- History of having delivering materials, messaging and content for sales enablement
- Strong, persuasive speaking skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Clear, strong precise writing skills along with an ability to synthesize complex market and technology messages into insightful sales value drivers
What we offer in return:
- Our team is small, but mighty. You’ll become an integral part of growing our business through a PLG strategy.
- Work closely with different teams across marketing, product, and sales.
- Opportunity to grow and take on more ownership and responsibilities. When you grow, we all benefit. We will support your career development!
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comfortable office in the centre of London/Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days