We are a fast-growing (50+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop sales strategies, work closely with our marketing and cold sales team
- Processing leads received from our marketing and sales channels
- Make demo calls to present our products
- Ascertain the client needs and tailor the offer to them
- Tracking of the leads, implement follow-ups
- Using a CRM system to report on progress
- Negotiate the terms and conditions with the clients
Our requirements are:
- Advanced Business English is a must, we have mainly international partners
- Excellent communication skills. You should feel comfortable making calls with people from all over the world.
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales preferably in IT service
- Experience with SaaS businesses
- Being bilingual in Spanish is a huge advantage as we have a lot of LATAM prospects
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary and bonus based on performance
- Comfortable office in the center of Austin
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days