We are a fast-growing (50+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leader tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in the development and release processes of our products;
- Perform manual and automated tests for new features and in regression testing;
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing, record test progress and results;
- Document and update test cases with the latest functionality;
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness;
- Discover bugs within software and document in project management system (Jira);
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
Experience in followings is a huge advantage:
- Experience in automated integration tests coding;
- Scripted test in Postman;
- Coding in any language;
- SQL knowledge.
Our requirements are:
- 1+ years of experience in software quality assurance (SQA);
- Hands-on experience with the TestRail or similar Test Management tools and JIRA;
- Logical & systematic approaches to test plan development and execution for both functional and performance testing needs for frontend applications and REST APIs;
- Functional and performance testing experience for a wide range of technical platforms and applications;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute work tasks with strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Fluent English
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days