Backend Development · Budapest Office Flexible Remote
We are looking for a SDK Engineer to contribute to the development of our device fingerprint solution.
We are a fast-growing (50+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Improve the accuracy, stability and performance of device fingerprint SDKs
- Ensure compatibility with future platform versions (proactively test with beta releases)
- Manage the release pipeline (CI/CD) for the different SDK versions
- Maintain the test framework for our existing SDKs
- Support the related internal research workflow with POC applications
- Deliver high-quality code with simplicity, performance and compatibility in focus
- Support, refine and suggest improvements to the current code base and new features
Our requirements are:
- Good understanding of core platform specific APIs and capabilities on mobile platforms.
- Good understanding of browser APIs and capabilities
- 3+ years of experience in native mobile application development (iOS, Android)
- Ability to cooperate with team members in Agile development methodology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Git, Github
- Fluent English
Followings are a huge advantage:
- Experience with JNI (Android)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS Lambda functions
- Experience with cryptography
- Experience with device fingerprinting
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (eg. Travis, Jenkins)
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary and bonus based on performance
- Private health insurance
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days