Finance Department · Budapest Office Flexible Remote
We’re looking for an enthusiastic FP&A Manager to expand our Finance team.
We are a fast-growing (75+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
- Financial forecasting, planning and operational metrics tracking
- Develop and own SEON’s financial model
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, make recommendations and report for regular management reviews
- Own the budgeting process
- Work together with sales, marketing, product teams as well as accounting to ensure SEON’s forecasting and reporting is as precise as possible
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and supervising policies and procedures
- Market Research, business intelligence and valuation
Our requirements are:
- 3+ years of experience in business finance or other relevant areas, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical competencies
- Proven modeling skills
- Proficiency in Excel or Google sheets
- Familiarity with SQL and data visualization
- Make it happen mindset with excellent interpersonal communication skills and solution orientated thinking
- Written and spoken fluency in English
What we offer:
- Ownership over your role and the tools to make a direct impact on the business
- Honest and transparent company culture
- Hard working, but flexible work environment
- No useless administration or unnecessary manual reports
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary and shares
- Comfortable office in the centre of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days