We are a fast-growing (75+ strong) startup company based out of Budapest, London and Austin with new office locations opening up in APAC. SEON raised its Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
This is a unique chance to be our startup’s first HubSpot System Administrator. We’ll be looking for a real go-getter, independent-minded performer to get onboard our rocket ship.
Our core offering is a cutting edge online fraud prevention & detection platform used by over 5000 merchants in diverse industries. Our clients include well-known brands such as Patreon, AirFrance, Kindred and AfterPay. SEON is a product-led growth company and as such, we work with exciting new technologies while quickly integrating client needs & feedback into our service to stay ahead of the competition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keep data in Hubspot clean, structured and ready for reports
- Create and maintain the right properties (Contacts, companies, deals) to enable attribution reports, forecasts, etc.
- Help the Sales&Marketing teams by creating automations that manage properties, reducing manual administration to minimum
- Regularly audit the records to make sure all data is correct
- Write and present guides for our team members on how to administer their activities
- Prepare new properties and lead flows whenever a new tool or user journey is introduced
- Work closely with Revenue Operations Manager to create reports and dashboards
Our requirements are:
- 2+ years of HubSpot system administration experience OR 2 years with another CRM system AND 1 year using Hubspot at fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- HubSpot lover
- Deep understanding of metrics, dimensions and how they form reports
- Experience in a team-oriented, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and results-driven self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Budapest or London based
What we offer in return:
- A dynamic and enthusiastic working environment in the Downtown area of Budapest or Soho area of London
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Highly competitive salary
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days