We are a fast-growing (50+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute SEO strategy defined by the Senior SEO Manager
- Work closely with our content manager, copywriters and provide SEO specifications to each of our content pieces.
- Perform ongoing keyword research for content manager and PPC team
- Analyze existing contents, provide detailed instructions to the copywriters for updating them to improve the ranking in SERP.
- Run site audits regularly and work with the development team to assure an improving site health and monitor the technical issues of the website.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO principles and Google best practices
- Report to the Senior SEO Manager
Our requirements are:
- 2 years of SEO experience, mainly on-site SEO
- Proficiency in technical SEO and on-page tactics
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Comfort using Spreadsheets, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and relevant SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEO PowerSuite, ScreamingFrog, MOZ, etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Work experience with B2B, Saas companies
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Spanish language skills
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days