We are a fast-growing (75+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Social media management
- Develop, implement and manager social media strategy
- Finding and posting the right content for the target audience on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams
- Managing occasional comments, joining the conversation, being the human voice of SEON
- Track and measure the success of posts and campaigns
- Investigate non-traditional platforms, such as TikTok
- Community Management
- Bring ideas for community building
- Engaging with, and moderating the community
- Starting conversations to encourage engagement
What we want to see in you:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or creative arts courses.
- Minimum of 2 year of work experience Marketing.
- Advanced English knowledge
- Bundles of creativity
- Confident with Google products ( Drive, Sheets, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Knowledge of publishing software, Photoshop, Canva, Figma etc
- Ability to balance between many small tasks with good time management
- Outgoing personality and a desire to learn
Want to stand out? here’s how
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience at SAAS companies
- Active member of a marketing community
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- Continuous personal development opportunities
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary
- Free book benefit
- Comfortable office in the center of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days