We are a fast-growing (75+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research and analyze publicly available open-source technologies, modern communication and social networking environments to identify and deliver actionable data
- Develop innovative programming and analytical techniques to enhance open-source research and analysis
- Conduct online research using industry best practices, with a strong understanding of internet footprint/presence and digital fingerprints
- Provide trends and analysis of social media landscape
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Gather, interpret, evaluate, and compare data to produce valuable user identification
- Identify, assess, and evaluate additional collection opportunities
- Stay current with the latest analytic methodologies, technologies, and programs relating to real-time open-source analysis
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools
- Capability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong competency in navigating the Internet, including open-source/social media content providers and platforms
- Experience with accessing and researching global and regional social media and digital platforms
- Knowledge of advanced internet-based research, including Boolean logic, advanced research techniques, search engine, and database resources, and internet sources, including social media, social networking tools, and commercial and industry-based databases
- Keen understanding of Open Source environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute work tasks with strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Fluent English
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary and shares
- Comfortable office in the centre of Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days
This position will operate under strict legal guidelines to protect the public's privacy, civil rights, civil liberties, and other constitutional protections.