We are a fast-growing (100+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leading tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, landing pages, social media posts)
- Write copy that sells SEON
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Source images and other content
- Proven experience using conversion copywriting techniques
- Knowledge of the role copywriting has within marketing
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Creativity and fast thinking
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment,
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry,
- Supportive young team,
- Competitive salary and bonus based on performance,
- Comfortable office in London’s west end, Soho.
- Remote working options,
- 3 extra paid vacation days.