We are a fast-growing (50+ strong) startup based out of Budapest and London with new office locations opening up in the US and APAC. SEON raised it’s Series A in March 2021 and was featured in TechCrunch.
Our lead investor, CREANDUM is behind Euro success stories like Spotify, Klarna, Bolt and many more leader tech brands.
We've developed a cutting edge system that protects online businesses from fraud. Our platform filters and differentiates between good and bad users, therefore mitigating risk and minimizing losses. The SEON system enables businesses to make better decisions based on the digital footprint analysis of an online consumer.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Talent specialized in sourcing A-players in highly competitive information technology profiles and scale-up tech roles to and support our hyper-growth, 50 to 150+ teammates in the next 12-18 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading an existing HR team of 3 (and growing)
- Proactively hunting out and attracting key hires across all the role functions
- An international remit of finding A-players across London, Budapest, Austin and APAC
- Create scalable strategies for hiring the best talent
- Be a believer in “Who: The A Method for Hiring”
- Write and post job descriptions
- Evaluate applied candidate profiles
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with HMs to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
Our requirements are:
- 3+ years work experience as IT Recruiter
- Fast growth SAAS scale-up experience
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Zoom and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What we offer in return:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- In-depth knowledge and insights about the online payments and anti-fraud industry
- Supportive young team
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comfortable office in the centre of London/Budapest
- Remote working options
- 3 extra paid vacation days