Creating a Fraud Free World @SEON: The Story
Tamas Kadar, CEO and Co Founder and Bence Jendruszak, COO and Co Founder, launched their first venture, a crypto currency exchange during their final year of university. Weeks in, they were attacked by online fraudsters. 😮 They were forced to hack together a set of tools to instantly inform them if a transaction was genuine or not. They then pivoted to building a platform that can detect fraudulent activity instead and that is how SEON was born. 🤩
They knew they could not do it alone so they teamed up with Miklos Kiss CPO and Balint Dali, CTO to enhance the revolutionary platform. Since then, the journey has been unstoppable. 18 months in and we have grown from 18 to 155+ SEON Fraud Fighters, across Budapest, London, Austin and Jakarta. With more hubs opening up in San Francisco, Singapore, we are on a mission to create a Fraud Free World. We raised Series A in March 2021 and were featured in TechCrunch. We are proud to continue to grow at pace both in terms of helping the best online businesses and democratising fraud fighting.🔥🔥🔥
Why we need another Fraud Fighter in the role of Software Test Analyst
We're in for a crazy ride, and that's why we need bold and talented individuals who will own these key areas. Who will make an impact - because, ultimately, these translate not only to a business bottom line, but in making the internet a safer space for everyone - whether business or consumer.
Your Impact - have you got what it takes to be part of the fraud fighting team:
- Actively participate in the development and release processes of our products;
- Perform manual and automated tests for new features and in regression testing;
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing, record test progress and results;
- Document and update test cases with the latest functionality;
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness;
- Discover bugs within software and document in project management system (Jira);
- Research and analyze product features;
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes;
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
Want to stand out, here’s how:
- Hands-on software testing experience in web development projects;
- Experience with the TestRail or similar Test Management tools and JIRA;
- Logical & systematic approaches to test plan development and execution for both functional and performance testing needs for frontend applications and REST APIs;
- Functional and manual testing experience for online platforms and applications;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automated integration tests coding;
- Scripted test in Postman;
- Coding in any language;
- SQL knowledge.
How we roll:
We are open and would like to share the number of rounds and what to expect:
- A first interview with our Talent Partner
- This will be followed with a test
- And finally we will ask you to meet with the Head of QA and the VP of Engineering
People of SEON
You will often hear us talk about People of SEON, pride ourselves on being inclusive and recognize that great teams are built of empowered individuals. We hope that by doing this we can be fearlessly open, positive and learn from one another. We know we're on the right path, but we need the right ideas. Our superpower is listening to each perspective in order to execute our vision.
What we offer
- A place in our office where you are able to feel the SEON buzz
- Hybrid working
- We where our schedules allow come together at lunch time to create that social feeling
- Language Learning
- Coding Labs